A purifying treatment serum which contains exfoliating Lactic Acid, clarifying Salicylic Acid, balancing Azelaic Acid and skin fortifying Vitamin B3. Sebum regulating Sulfur and Tomato Fruit Extracts aid in the establishment of normal skin, addressing pore congestion and eruptive outbreaks.
Clear Skin Serum
• Azelaic Acid - Is a pharmaceutical anti-acne agent that provides antibacterial and comedolytic effects. It is effective against a number of skin conditions, from mild to moderate acne. It helps to stop the growth of skin bacteria that causes acne and keep the skin pores clean. Azelaic acid is also a reversible inhibitor of tyrosinase, delivering whitening effects to the skin.
• Tomato Extract H.GL.-M.S. - is rich in vitamins and minerals. It is purifying to the skin, Tomato Extract helps balance the pH of the skin and regulate sebum. Tomato contains Lycopene, a powerful anti-oxidant that helps prevent collagen deterioration. This anti-oxidant also works to scavenge free radicals.
• Niacinamide - Vitamin B3 is a very stable vitamin which offers a wide range of well-documented benefits for the skin. It has been used to clarify pigment, and is particularly beneficial for blemished, dry or sensitive skin or as an anti-wrinkle treatment.
• BioSulphur – Offers three benefits to breakout prone skin: antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and sebum regulating.
• Salicylic Acid – Is a ‘keratolytic’ as it breaks down and exfoliates dead skin cells. Salicylic acid is beneficial for the blocked pores (comedonal) type of acne because it penetrates the hair follicle and helps prevent pores from getting clogged. It is also beneficial for minor lightening of discoloration or hyperpigmentation that result from the acne.